Logistics & Business processes
Course operations management and logistics
“Course game simulations accompanied by study assigments”
That implies that each participant will get insights in the consequences of their own actions for the entire organization, and of course for the processes themselves. Because there are several versions of LO-Game, participants due to the fact that they will perform different roles in these sessions, also each get a different perspective. They will acquaint unique learning experiences in an authentic learning environment.
The game simulations can be used several times, where in most cases the complexity of the specific sessions will increase.
Specific themes and topics can easily be integrated in the separate game simulations by various assignments and study tasks that are available in our courses. For example, determine cost prizes, make a planning, implement such a planning, do some MRP calculations, create a new technical production drawings, etc.
Courses to ‘learn by playing’
Do you look for some different educational methods, in the field of logistics and operations management? Teaching methods with the methodology of learning by playing? Simulation role games were participants all participate? Have fun together? And validate the learning process highly? Experience learning themselves and indicate they are learning a lot?
We supply these enervating LO-Game simulations.
Participants can have unique educational experiences. Where making mistakes is regarded as positive contributing to their learning processes. Where is verified that indeed success drives success in acquiring competencies.
Playful learning in simulations which will last 1 to 6 hours (when several versions are played in a sequence, with breaks in between, of course).
LO Game is available at different levels, in different languages and is used extensively in training logistics for both MBO and HBO.
Within courses lasting 8, 16 or 32 weeks the role game of simulations of LE-Network can be used very well creating such a course. In this course structure and with this content, learning by the “book” will have a far more subordinate position and role. Because precisely the gaining and getting of unique learning experiences will result in very effective individual and collective learning processes. Learning and teaching processes that are consistent with the requirements of 21st century skills in education.
- learn collectively: get more synergy by cooperating
- improve the internal networks of the organization by conducting common activities.
- show business operations from a different angle, leading to better common understanding, better perceptions and deeper insights in management of operations.
- experiment in a safe training environment, for example to test (new) procedures or working methods.
- realize a better team spirit because the same business processes are in the roles of the simulation experienced from “a totally different angle and therefore perspective”.
- make participants aware of the effects of individual behavior styles on business operations and on the processes of internal communications.
- Conduct several assignments that strengthen the reflection phase of the unique learning experiences and therefore the effectively of learning and teaching processes